- Zip on front and leather collar tab closure for secure closure.
- Low profile collar with soft edging and 3D mesh inner comfort fabric for enhanced rider comfort.
- Two zippered hand pockets, two inner pockets and an inner waterproof document pocket for safe and secure storage.
- Localized perforations for improved ventilation.
- Reflective insert.
|Size||Chest (cm)||Bust (cm)||Waist (cm)|
How to use
The value on the left hand side of this table is the Size you should select to add to cart.
The values on the right hand side of this table represent the measurements for your chest, bust and waist.
Chest: Measure around the fullest part, under the armpits, keeping the tape horizontal
Bust: Measure around the fullest part of the bust, keeping the tape horizontal
Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, inline with the navel, keeping the tape horizontal.
Please take each measurement and find the most suitable fit for your body.
All measurements are in Centimetres (cm).
- Anatomically profiled for a fully optimized female fit.
- Premium leather main chassis constructed from 1.3mm genuine bovine leather with High Resistant Stretch Fabric (HRSF) strategically positioned for comfort.
- Reflective insert on upper sleeve to make the rider more visible to other road users.
- Accordion panel on back and shoulder with HRSF polyamide stretch material on sleeve for an optimized fit and performance.
- Waist adjustment for the highest level of comfort.
- Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus armour on shoulder and elbow (Alpinestars Nucleon back protector and Nucleon KR-Ci chest protector available as an accessory upgrade).
- According to European statutory law, the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
- CE Category II PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 – AA class.
- CE Level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector, available as an accessory upgrade.
- CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus shoulder and elbow protectors.
We offer FREE shipping within Australia on orders over $100 AUD.
For Australian orders less than $100 AUD, we charge a flat rate of $10.
We ship using Australia Post.
We also ship internationally to all corners of the earth, including the USA, Canada, UK, Asia, Europe, and more.
Use our Shipping Estimator after adding everything to your cart, to find out the shipping cost to your country.
You'll be responsible for any import duties charged by your country.
For most products, you'll see the availability of each variant above the Buy button.
If your item is showing as backordered, this means that we do not have that variant on-hand in our store.
If you order a backordered item, we will order it in from the supplier.
If the item is backordered with the supplier as well (which rarely happens) we will be in contact with an estimated restock date.
Please allow 7-10 days for your backordered item to be dispatched from our store.
If you need the item by a particular date, please understand that there are factors outside of our control that affect arrival times of backorders.
Please email us if you're ever unsure so that we can advise of an appropriate alternative.
We are committed to your satisfaction. If you need to exchange or refund, you can do so within 30 days of purchase.
All items need to be in brand new condition with tags, armour (if applicable) and all relevant packaging.
The buyer is responsible for the cost of shipping back to us.
Please note we cannot exchange or refund the following items:
- All clearance items
- Bike maintenance products such as Motul or Muc-Off cleaners, lubes, and oil
To back up the quality of the products we stock, we offer a 12-month warranty on all products in our store from the date of purchase, even if the manufacturer's warranty is shorter.
We'll need photos of the item and details of what happened to cause it.
Manufacturing defects include unravelling stitching, stuck or broken zippers, or premature detaching of parts.
Warranty does not cover discolouration, wear from normal use, normal breakdown of materials, or damaged caused by misuse or a crash.