Alpinestars SMX-1 R V2 Boots
A class-leading, low-cut performance riding boot, the SMX-1 v2 Riding Boot. incorporates a host of technical innovations for improved levels of comfort, fit and durability. Constructed from a lightweight and abrasion-resistant microfiber upper and reinforced with strategically positioned TPU protectors, the SMX-1 v2 Riding Boot features a rubber compound sole with superior grip patterning for excellent grip both on and off the bike, while the accordion flex zones give support and control regardless of your riding position.
- Main upper is constructed from an advanced microfiber for comfort, durability and excellent of abrasion resistance.
- Innovative heel counter support system, which works in conjunction with a strap closure to offer improved fit and support, as well as structural integrity.
- Rear of heel counter has been designed with soft TPR insert which works seamlessly with the rear flex zone to allow for improved freedom of ankle movement and comfort on the bike’s controls.
- Rear flex bellow is equipped with a flex window, which also acts as an air intake for effective ventilation and airflow.
- New ergonomic TPU shift pad for enhanced durability in a critical area.
- Double density ankle protector on both sides layered under the upper offers protective performance and abrasion resistance in a key area.
- Internal toe box protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel and performance.
- Removable anatomic foot-bed includes EVA foam and Lycra® for comfort and support.
- Internal mesh lining for cooling comfort and moisture-wicking.
- Integrated, replaceable bi-injected TPU forefoot slider features new easy-screw fixing concept for quicker and easier replacement.
|Size||US Size||Shoes Inside Length|
How to use
The value on the left hand side of this table is the Size you should select to add to cart.
The values on the right hand side of this table represent US Size and Shoes Inside Length equivalent
Please take each measurement and find the most suitable fit for your body.
All measurements are in Centimetres (cm).
We offer FREE shipping within Australia on orders over $100 AUD.
For Australian orders less than $100 AUD, we charge a flat rate of $10.
We ship using Australia Post.
We also ship internationally to all corners of the earth, including the USA, Canada, UK, Asia, Europe, and more.
Use our Shipping Estimator after adding everything to your cart, to find out the shipping cost to your country.
You'll be responsible for any import duties charged by your country.
For most products, you'll see the availability of each variant above the Buy button.
If your item is showing as backordered, this means that we do not have that variant on-hand in our store.
If you order a backordered item, we will order it in from the supplier.
If the item is backordered with the supplier as well (which rarely happens) we will be in contact with an estimated restock date.
Please allow 7-10 days for your backordered item to be dispatched from our store.
If you need the item by a particular date, please understand that there are factors outside of our control that affect arrival times of backorders.
Please email us if you're ever unsure so that we can advise of an appropriate alternative.
We are committed to your satisfaction. If you need to exchange or refund, you can do so within 30 days of purchase.
All items need to be in brand new condition with tags, armour (if applicable) and all relevant packaging.
The buyer is responsible for the cost of shipping back to us.
Please note we cannot exchange or refund the following items:
- All clearance items
- Bike maintenance products such as Motul or Muc-Off cleaners, lubes, and oil
To back up the quality of the products we stock, we offer a 12-month warranty on all products in our store from the date of purchase, even if the manufacturer's warranty is shorter.
We'll need photos of the item and details of what happened to cause it.
Manufacturing defects include unravelling stitching, stuck or broken zippers, or premature detaching of parts.
Warranty does not cover discolouration, wear from normal use, normal breakdown of materials, or damaged caused by misuse or a crash.