NEW VERSION COMING FEB 2023
🔥 Ranked #1 on Carryology's Top 12 Motorcycle Backpacks for Commuting 🔥
- Guaranteed comfortable fit - or return the product for a refund, no questions asked
- Ride more, worry less with our unique distraction-free strap system
- Buckles on each strap so you don't get stuck from your leathers
- Smooth design to reduce drag
- Protect your spine by using the back protector
- Hydrate on the go - Camelbak ready
Powered by the passion and resilience of a rider who pushed through 18,000km on a solo trip around Australia, The Ashvault Backpack went through 7 major reiterations and 2 years of design before launching in October 2018.
Comfort, weather resistance, fatigue reduction, and even the ability to head check, were all incorporated the final design of The Ashvault Backpack.
We promise that your search for the perfect motorcycle backpack ends now.
- NEW: Easy on-off buckles on each strap
- NEW: Fade-resistant fabrics
- NEW: Upgraded zippers with glove-friendly pulleys
- NEW: Blacked out logos
- Zero-distraction strap system
- Contoured, anti-drag main compartment
- Waterproof exterior and zippers
- Double-curved shoulder straps for maximum range of motion
- 3D mesh on the backside for maximum airflow
- Removable chest harness and water tube clip
- Padded sleeve for back protector, hydration pack, or 13" laptop (15" Macbook air)
- Padded pocket for iPad/tablets, small tools, and other small items
- Fully waterproof inside pocket for mobile, Spot tracker, cards, important documents
- 2x secret anti-theft pockets
- Bright orange inside panel to see your items easier
- Medical ID Pocket
- Headphone port
- External Dimensions (Metric, at the widest and tallest points, when filled to capacity): 40cm x 28cm x 15cm
External Dimensions (Imperial): 15.75" x 11" x 5.9"
Weight: 0.6kg / 1.32lb
Volume: 15L / 3.96gal
- Includes helmet holder
- Includes rain cover
- Does not include water bladder
- Waterproof twill polyester (outside)
- Waterproof Ripstop Nylon (inside)
- Waterproof YYK zipper (all external zippers)
- Plastic mesh shoulder straps
Important note: Our Ashvault X Backpack is made of waterproof materials, however due to it's sewn construction, it is not a fully waterproof bag. You are encouraged to use the included waterproof cover when riding in heavy rain.
We offer FREE shipping within Australia on orders over $100 AUD.
For Australian orders less than $100 AUD, we charge a flat rate of $10.
We ship using Australia Post.
We also ship internationally to all corners of the earth, including the USA, Canada, UK, Asia, Europe, and more.
Use our Shipping Estimator after adding everything to your cart, to find out the shipping cost to your country.
You'll be responsible for any import duties charged by your country.
For most products, you'll see the availability of each variant above the Buy button.
If your item is showing as backordered, this means that we do not have that variant on-hand in our store.
If you order a backordered item, we will order it in from the supplier.
If the item is backordered with the supplier as well (which rarely happens) we will be in contact with an estimated restock date.
Please allow 7-10 days for your backordered item to be dispatched from our store.
If you need the item by a particular date, please understand that there are factors outside of our control that affect arrival times of backorders.
Please email us if you're ever unsure so that we can advise of an appropriate alternative.
We are committed to your satisfaction. If you need to exchange or refund, you can do so within 30 days of purchase.
All items need to be in brand new condition with tags, armour (if applicable) and all relevant packaging.
The buyer is responsible for the cost of shipping back to us.
Please note we cannot exchange or refund the following items:
- All clearance items
- Bike maintenance products such as Motul or Muc-Off cleaners, lubes, and oil
To back up the quality of the products we stock, we offer a 12-month warranty on all products in our store from the date of purchase, even if the manufacturer's warranty is shorter.
We'll need photos of the item and details of what happened to cause it.
Manufacturing defects include unravelling stitching, stuck or broken zippers, or premature detaching of parts.
Warranty does not cover discolouration, wear from normal use, normal breakdown of materials, or damaged caused by misuse or a crash.